Be part of one of the most successful and popular schools in London
Would you like the opportunity to work as part of a team of highly experienced and ambitious colleagues?
Designated ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted in March 2015 and widely recognised as one of the top 100 state funded schools in the country.
“Top performing local school again, based on an aggregation of the five key accountability measures…” The Times
Graveney is an extremely popular and successful 11-18 School, situated in South West London, SW17 with the benefit of being situated in beautiful campus style surroundings with excellent facilities and a warm community atmosphere. We have a commitment to providing the best opportunities to all students and to developing the professional skills and career opportunities of our staff, within a supportive and collaborative environment.
Forward-looking and inclusive, we expect everyone to aspire to great things and very many to achieve them. We are delighted to welcome exceptional teachers and support staff, in all disciplines, to join our large, committed, well qualified and happy staff.
Our staff are our biggest and most valued resource and offer a range and breadth of experience and expertise to meet the needs of our pupils. We are wholly committed to supporting the professional development of our workforce, as individuals and together as a team.
We offer a structured and supportive NQT induction programme, excellent CPD opportunities and the chance to develop your portfolio in the academic, pastoral or whole school arena. With one of the largest school sixth forms in the country, we offer an enormous range of subjects at A-level, giving teachers the opportunity to gain experience and skills across all three key stages. Help us to shape our future.
Details of our current vacancies can be found below. We look forward to receiving your application form and welcoming you to Graveney Trust.
MPS, UPS and LP with responsibilities allowances banded as per the TPCD.
The quality of teaching and achievement of pupils is outstanding.
Ofsted March 2015
- Teacher of Art & Photography - Advert
- Teacher of Art & Photography - Job Description
- Teacher of Modern Languages - Advert
- Teacher of Modern Languages - Job Description
- Joint Head of Computing - Advert
- Joint Head of Computing - Job Description
- Teacher of Computing - Advert
- Teacher of Computing - Job Description
- Teacher of Biology - Advert
- Teacher of Biology - Job Description
- Teacher of Chemistry - Advert
- Teacher of Chemistry - Job Description
- Deputy Head of Department/KS5 Lead - Physical Education - Advert
- Deputy Head of Department/KS5 Lead - Physical Education - Job Description
Graveney Trust Vacancies
Vacancies for our Primary Schools can be found using the links below
Please refer to the documents below that provide guidance on our application process and our basic expectations.
- Information pack for Applicants Graveney
- Cover Letter: Graveney School
- Basic Expectations
- Equal Opportunities
- Candidates General Information: Teaching
- Candidates General Information: Non teaching
- Recruitment and Selection Procedure