In Person Tours : Year 7
We look forward to welcoming you to our In Person Tours from
Monday 11 October to Friday 15 October
Tours of the site will be led by students in Key Stage Three and Four and will provide Year 6 children and their families with an opportunity to see our school during a typical day, including visits to department areas and key stage three lessons.
Tours will run for 50 minutes and have been designed to include as many different subject areas as possible and an opportunity to see our full site. We will make every effort to visit all subjects but this will depend on the time it takes each party to move around the site and it may not always possible to see everything.
We recommend families combine our in-person tours with our online Virtual Events where you will hear from members of our senior leadership team as well as from our students so that you can get a feel for how our school community works.
About your tour booking
We would like to be able to welcome as many families as possible to our In-Person Tours but have a limited number of sessions available.
- Bookings are limited to ONE SESSION per household (max. 4 people). Please make sure you have checked all members of your group are able to attend your session prior to booking. Duplicate bookings will be cancelled.
- Please make sure you book a ticket for ALL members of your group, including any children who are attending. Tickets will be limited to 4 per group, including children and we would ask you to limit the total number in your group as much as possible.
- Tours will be in groups of up to 10 people with two or three other families. We will not be able to offer individual or single family party tours.
When you arrive:
- Please ensure you bring an electronic or printed version of your ticket with you, which will be e-mailed to you after booking. Due to the limited number of people we can have on the school site at any one time we apologise that we WILL NOT be able to admit anyone without a valid ticket.
- Please go to the Lower School Site, entering via the central doors.
- Please aim to arrive at the time on your ticket - we will not be able to admit families early.
- Tours will start 5 minutes after the advertised time on your tickets. Tours need to run on time so we will not be able to accommodate latecomers.
- Currently, our staff and students are required to wear face masks whilst on site. We ask all visitors to do the same.
Our events have been carefully planned to manage the number of visitors on our site, and to limit the amount of mixing between our guests. While we very much hope that our event can go ahead as planned, it may be the case that amendments to the programme will be required if advice regarding Covid regulations changes.
Book a tour
Clicking a time slot in the grid below will open an Eventbrite booking page where you will be able to book for a day of your choice. You will received an email from Eventbrite confirming your booking, please show it when you arrive for the tours. Tours are free.
|ARRIVAL TIME||MONDAY & FRIDAY||TUES, WEDS & THURS|
Why didn't I get an email confirmation?
- Incorrect email address: You’re logged into Eventbrite using a different email address than what you used to place the order or there’s a typo in the email address.
- Email deliverability: The confirmation was sent to your junk/spam folder or was unable to be delivered.