Sixth Form Admissions
There is a 2 stage process for application to the Sixth Form in 2020. Both stages need to be complete for your application to be considered.
1) Complete a Pre Application Registration Form online, available after the Virtual Open Evening.
2) Complete and return our Application Form.
You will receive this electronically by email on submission of your Pre Application Registration Form Online. In order to complete the application form you will need to be logged into a Google account, this is to facilitate the upload of your year 10 report.
If you experience any problems with the form please first check which Google account you are using by looking at the top right on google.co.uk, also if using Chrome double check by clicking the account button on the top right (beside the three dots). If any of these is a school account it may be that your school domain administrator has restricted your account.
Steps to fix:
1. Sign out of all Google accounts by clicking the account Icon and pressing “Sign out” (you may need to do this several times if you have several accounts).
2. Now click the link in your email
3. You should be prompted to sign in, please sign in with your personal Google account and not a school issued one.
If these steps do not work please contact us and we will be happy to help.
To view our current prospectus click the either the link in Admissions, Prospectuses or the Sixth Form in Brief page of this section.
Please also view the Criteria for Entry to Advanced Courses for 2021-22 below.
Should you require any further information please email: email@example.com
The closing date for receipt of applications is Monday 7 December at 12 noon.