Graveney Parent & Teacher Association
The Graveney PTA aims to enrich the partnership between parents, carers and the school.
We are a friendly face and one of the more informal channels that parents and carers can use to keep in touch with the school. Every parent and carer is a member and is eligible to join the Committee.
What do the GPTA do?
- Informative events where parents and students can meet to learn more about issues of joint concern
- A listening ear, and a voice for asking questions and making suggestion
- School support including serving refreshments at school events
- Social activities where parents, carers and staff can meet each other and have fun.
Denise Veitch (Staff)
Ms D Ibe (Teacher)
The GPTA urgently needs new members to fill the current vacancies, for further details please contact please email: firstname.lastname@example.org – we look forward to hearing from you soon!
- GPTA Drugs Awareness Talk 2023 - Powerpoint
- Parenting a Digital World Jan 2019
- Whose waste is it anyway? May 2019
- Drugs and Alcohol Awareness Talk
- Peer Pressure
- Newspaper articles on computer games
- Growing up and how to cope with relationships
- Minefield of Opportunities
- Safer Internet Guide
- Apps & Sites Kids Are Using Today
- BRAVE THE RAGE GRAVENEY SCHOOL FLYER- SOLUTIONS TO STRESS ANGER- JUNE 2017 (y7-12)